Faster downloading. Faster streaming. Faster surfing. Everything you do on the Rogers LTE network is faster.
As of today, Rogers LTE devices are capable of maximum theoretical download speeds of up to 100 Mbps1 and Rogers customers are experiencing typical download speeds from 12 Mbps to 25 Mbps for most devices, or even up to 40 Mbps for select devices on the Rogers LTE network, which supports 2600 MHz spectrum for LTE connectivity2.
Now at up to 75 Mbps6, Rogers Ultimate Hi-Speed Internet provides you with all the speed you need to help you stream, game and download faster than ever before.
Playing games without lag, streaming HD sports instantly or downloading HD movies ridiculously fast. As your needs evolve, so do we. Currently we offer five levels of service from Ultimate, our fastest service to Lite, our introductory level service. We have the speed that's right for you.
Bringing Rogers into your life allows you to connect in the ways that matter most to you.
Talk and send texts, or video chat with other Rogers One Number users, Canada-wide - all FREE from your computer.3 Control one contact list that is always in sync between your wireless phone and computer Create your own, secure personalized website, and manage all of your email4 and text messages. Switch calls seamlessly between your computer and wireless phone without missing a word3.
Start watching in one room, finish watching in another7. Harmonize your entertainment with the latest in internet and TV.
With 140 hrs of HD storage capacity, you'll never have to miss another show.
Can't find a TV to watch on? No worries. Now you can tune into Rogers Live TV on your tablet, anywhere in your home.
Missed your favourite show last night? Your high speed connection just made it more convenient for you. Tune in to Channel 100 or check out rogersanyplacetv.com via your laptop, tablet, Xbox 360 and select smartphones, to catch all the action on the go.
1. Up to 100 Mbps refers to maximum theoretical download speeds for LTE technology using 2x20MHz spectrum blocks. Compatible LTE device required. Actual experienced speeds depend on the network spectrum and technical specifications of the device used and may vary based on topography and environmental conditions, network congestion and other factors.
2. Based on Rogers 2600 MHz spectrum available in majority of sectors within Rogers LTE coverage areas; in sectors where 2600 MHz is not available, device will seamlessly fallback to 2100 MHz.
3. Existing Rogers wireless postpaid subscription required. Available with use of the Rogers One Number web phone only. Compatible computer with internet access required. Regular local and long distance charges under your Rogers wireless plan apply when using the Rogers One Number service with your wireless device. Includes text/picture/video messages sent from Rogers One Number web phone to Canadian wireless numbers; incoming messages will be charged as per your wireless plan and current pay-per-use rates (as applicable). For video chat, receiving party must be Rogers customer with Rogers One Number web phone or Rogers video calling capable wireless device. Use of the Rogers One Number service may cause you to use additional internet data depending on your internet data usage allowance; internet service charges and overage rates (if applicable) apply in accordance with your Rogers or third party internet service package. The Rogers One Number service is intended for personal use only, based on a total of 44,640 minutes available in a 31-day month. Subject to the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy available at rogers.com/terms.
4. Rogers One Number is only compatible with select email providers. See RogersOneNumber.ca for details.
5. Based on Ultimate tier available within Rogers cable footprint as compared to competitor’s highest tier service restricted to limited areas.
6. Refers to peak download speed. Actual speed may vary based on device, topography and environmental conditions, network congestion and other factors.
7. Each additional room/TV requires a Nextbox HD terminal networked with the NextBox HD PVR (professional installation required). One Nextbox HD PVR rental and one Nextbox HD terminal rental included in each Nextbox 2.0 package. Each additional Nextbox HD terminal rental $13.14/mo.
8. Available within your home over your own Wi-fi connection. Rogers Hi-Speed Internet service required; usage will be deducted from usage allowance or charged at per GB rate for your tier (as applicable). Compatible iPad or Android tablet required (not included in Nextbox 2.0 packages except the Diamond package). Live TV content is limited. Visit rogers.com/livetv for full details.